Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Default Im back

Hey guys, so after having a "OG" Droid and leaving for iOS and now coming back(for good) I need some help. I somewhat understand the whole rooting process as I rooted my OG Droid. But I need some advice. So basically my Charge seems laggy and I have seen Voodoo seems to fix this. Here is what I want. I just want to root my Charge with Voodoo but be able to go back to "stock" so I can get the official Gingerbread update when it rolls out. Can someone point me in the right direction....Thanks so much

Default Re: Im back

Just do a search for how to root Droid charge.....that's what I did and it works great....I ran gummy 1.8 first....then went to alteredbeast....and then I found a fine that was an all in one Odin package....put me on gummy 1.9 and I love it....have had an issue or two before 1.9 but I was able to use Odin to go back to ed2 or whatever it was then did the ota to get back to ee4.....no problem doin the ota at all and have had only one issue on 1.9.....was using the blueMyst theme and let my battery die playing angry birds....after I charged it up and went to turn it on I got stuck in a boot loop.....used Odin to do it all over again....