Touchwiz 4.0?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Haha. Samsung update to ice cream.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Honestly I do not see that as far-fetched. Lets just say we get an official GB by the end of September (I think it will be earlier than that). The next month ICS comes out. The Charge is still only 4 Months old, updated once, and only one of maybe 5 LTE phones for VZW.

But here comes the issue/delay. At this point, the focus will be on the newest (Bionic, GSII, outside chance at Prime) so the charge will get put to the backburner. Can you honestly say though that in the 8 months between the GB leak and the Charges 1st Birthday that it will be totally abandoned? I think not.

Would I hold my breath for ICS by the end of the year? Oh hell no, I would be bluer than a smurf. Can I see March? Yeah I could see that.....

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Man i was screwed by blackberry by not supporting the storm just after 7 months of release. I have a feeling the charge will get gingerbread and then reach EOL. by december

Sent from my SAMSUNG DROID CHARGE 4G LTE

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Silly boy, samsung doesn't update their phones. Don't you remember your fascinate? :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
The update for the fascinate was the charge lol
Seriously didn't they just get froyo?

While I do like this phone and hope for the best I will always poke fun at Samsung when I can

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site

While I do like this phone and hope for the best I will always poke fun at Samsung when I can

Stupid double post

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Stupid double post

Fascinate did get froyo OTA ,only problem with fascinate is the danged thing could pull a signal outta a tower if it was right beside it.. where i liove my charge works everytime.. no "oh ah di o se tv whe th sho ass ta." in other words more understandable the fascinate just couldnt scratch anything not even its on updates... it had to be supported by those who had the know how to create programs for it..
on the other hand the fascinate was a great toy to play with and was easy to root unroot soft brick and unbrick etc .. really an all around toy..but i needed a way to make and recieve calls that were dependable.. thus saved by Samsung Droid Charge.. the best that will work where i live,,,,