This phone is durable after all

bl4ke360

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
When I first got this phone it seemed delicate, but a month later after all it's been through I can say it is actually durable. I've never had a case on the phone, and it is still working 100% fine after it has been thrown against a wall (I didn't do that), dropped onto hard wood from 4 feet, and most surprisingly an hour ago, I was doing pull ups and it fell out of my pocket 6 feet above the ground and landed on solid tile. The battery flew out and the plastic case has a tiny nick on the side, but other than that the phone is still working flawlessly. Ironically the case I ordered is coming tomorrow so I'm a bit disappointed the drop couldn't have waited until then. ;)

fortesquieu

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I had one time that it dropped from about 6 feet to the concrete and flew like 4 feet a way, with the battery and cover all over the place. NOT a single scratch!

Droid.Guy

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
The phone itself isn't half bad as far as durability. Though I'm not one to tempt fate when I drop my phone, so I purchased an Otter Box for it. Would never purchase any other case for a phone again. Otter Box is as rugged as they get. Dropped it twice in a week, once getting out of the car and once when I was trying to text and walk and tripped on the curb. (Nope, Haven't mastered that skill yet.) not a single scuff other then on the silicone cover. Spend the forty dollars or so its worth it and then some.

Last edited:

gurlcj

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
The phone itself isn't half bad as far as durability. Though I'm not one to tempt fate when I drop my phone, so I purchased an Otter Box for it. Would never purchase any other case for a phone again. Otter Box is as rugged as they get.
Dropped it twice in a week, once getting out of the car and once when I was trying to text and walk and tripped on the curb. (Nope, Haven't mastered that skill yet.) not a single scuff other then on the silicone cover. Spend the forty dollars or so its worth it and then some.
I am really rough on phones but was really surprised when getting a pedicure, it fell into the water,sat there for a few minutes and still worked! its been dropped, kicked, waterlogged and lost in the sand. IT STILL WORKS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital