Longer movie rental period

tradercj

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have not rented any movies for my charge yet. I am flying on a trip next weekend so I would like to download a movie or 2. If I understand right, I will have to download and start the movie before I get onto the airplane so I can watch it. If I decide to only watch part of the movie on the flight, I will not be about to finish it on the return flight because you can only watch it for 24 hours after you start it. Is there another site out there that will allow you to watch a movie over a couple day period or a week?
Thanks

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have not rented any movies for my charge yet. I am flying on a trip next weekend so I would like to download a movie or 2. If I understand right, I will have to download and start the movie before I get onto the airplane so I can watch it. If I decide to only watch part of the movie on the flight, I will not be about to finish it on the return flight because you can only watch it for 24 hours after you start it. Is there another site out there that will allow you to watch a movie over a couple day period or a week?
Thanks

Yep
Netflix as long as ya are a subscriber for the streaming video's....
the charge is 8 bucks a month.. works great on the charge...
of course i already had it for my Home TV.....

atlantar6

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
You can't download from Netflix, only stream. Wifi in the planes have too much traffic to do this well.

There is Blockbuster and media center, not sure what they offer?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad