If you could leave the Charge, would you? What would you get?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I forget and do not feel like going back through the thread, did you look at both screens side by side? That would be a majority of the answer of what to do right there.

Orcares

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I forget and do not feel like going back through the thread, did you look at both screens side by side? That would be a majority of the answer of what to do right there.

I know... The Bionic screen is hideous to say the least. But will it have better resale value than the Charge when the Prime comes out?

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Saw a bionic with the extended battery yesterday. Screen is not as nice but I would take that phone with the big battery. Barely added 1/8" to the thickness. Fast phone with a good battery would be nice. Is motorola the only company with a good, thin extended battery?

Is verizon swapping bionics for bad charges? I would be tempted.

Orcares

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So I got my Bionic. It was a certified like new device, so they also had to ship me out a battery and battery cover. At first I was upset because the battery and battery cover came a day later, but when I opened the box to find an extended capacity battery and battery cover, I was pretty pleased!

Only had it up and running for a few hours, and I have to say... I didn't even notice the screen at first because I was blown away by the speed and fluid feed to the UI that I became consumed with it. It was probably an hour later that I was like... "Oh wait, I forgot... I don't like this screen." Turns out, I don't think I'm going to miss the Charge screen as much as I thought. There are too many other good things so far to make me miss the only thing about the Charge that was better.

Anyways, I still have a love for the Charge, but I'll be hanging in the Bionic forums now... Love, Peace, and Booty Grease com-padres!

Harreh

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My biggest issue has been the overheating while on the charger, running GPS; that and battery life. (I love the bright screen, too.) If GB will fix most of that, I'm happy. Besides, there aren't any good options. :-\

I had the same problem with the battery overheating when i went to the beach in august. I bought the desktop charger with the extra battery. I was using the gps and 30 mins out, from the coast, i noticed that my charge was hot enuough to start a friggin fire. My phone is fine, but that extra battery is toast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan