Sync Google Calendar

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got my phone calendar that is set to sync with my Google calendar. I assume this means that the events I enter into my phone calendar will show up on my Google calendar here: www.google.com/calendar

However, this has not been the case and all the events on my phone calendar do not show up on Google calendar when I login on a PC. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you have your phone automatically syncing your google account? Its in >settings>accounts & sync ... auto sync needs to be checked and you need to have your "calendar" checked in the "manage accounts" section.

MaxBuck2

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
One other thing: make sure that all the calendar items you intend to sync are actually associated with your gmail account (i.e., your Google calendar) and not with a proprietary calendar app that stores appointments only on your phone.

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the responses. I had everything syncing but I had the events saved in the phone calendar instead of the google calendar. Changing them to the google calendar has done the trick. On that note, is there any way to default all events to the google calendar?

Edit: It defaults to the calendar used to create your last event. Using Google calendar here on out so I'm good to go.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007