TouchWiz 4.0

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
i don't believe that any of the GB leaks are TW 4.0 so I would hazard a guess that not for another 6 months if ever. Maybe if we get ICS but I wouldn't hold my breath

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have TW4.0 on my Charge. I'm running the debloated GB EP1W rom.

Which debloated ROM are you running? If it's the one from imnuts and Retrokid223 it doesn't contain the actual TW 4.0 launcher, it is simply themed to look like TW 4.0 from the SGS2. If there is a debloated EP1W ROM out there that includes the TW 4.0 launcher please let me know as I would be interested in trying it out.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Which debloated ROM are you running? If it's the one from imnuts and Retrokid223 it doesn't contain the actual TW 4.0 launcher, it is simply themed to look like TW 4.0 from the SGS2. If there is a debloated EP1W ROM out there that includes the TW 4.0 launcher please let me know as I would be interested in trying it out.

This is the rom I'm using. It's claimed to be the official build for us Charge users. TW on this rom is not the TW on the Froyo build. Let me know what you think.

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm pretty sure the debloated variant of the EP1W leak on mydroidworld.com had TW4 included, although from what I can remember that version was giving people some trouble. I never flashed it though, so I'm not positive on that.

EDIT: Well it seems I was right! What Lodingi said ^^

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I didn't even take the time to look at the ROM closely because I didn't see any mention of TW 4.0 in the OP at MDW. I just flashed it yesterday with the PIT file to do a good, deep clean on my phone before flashing imnuts' Infinity ROM again. I guess I should have poked around in it a bit before flashing imnuts' ROM. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I didn't even take the time to look at the ROM closely because I didn't see any mention of TW 4.0 in the OP at MDW. I just flashed it yesterday with the PIT file to do a good, deep clean on my phone before flashing imnuts' Infinity ROM again. I guess I should have poked around in it a bit before flashing imnuts' ROM. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Something go wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla18