I have almost all of my homescreens with stuff on them accept about 2.

Occasionally Icons disappear and i have to re-add them and widgets disappear and whole homescreens just become empty. What is going on?
    10-01-2011 11:57 AM
    What are you doing when it happens? Are you rooted? Custom ROM?
    10-01-2011 12:34 PM
    What are you doing when it happens? Are you rooted? Custom ROM?
    Nothing its either after a restart or when I unlock it to do something I realize stuff is missing.

No root.
    10-01-2011 01:20 PM
    are you using a launcher? You really have me baffled on this one. Is it a constant thing?
    10-01-2011 02:39 PM
    Nothing its either after a restart or when I unlock it to do something I realize stuff is missing.

No root.
    Are you using any advanced task killers or aftermarket batteries?
    10-01-2011 03:24 PM
    The same is happening to me. I am completely stock.

Sent from my EVO 3D
    10-20-2011 08:28 AM
    I have kinda the same problem going on except everything on all of my home screens disappear for up to 30 seconds whenever I back out of an app or hit the home button and its happening more and more, I use to LOVE my phone but this is starting to get ridiculous and really pisses me off when I'm trying to use my phone for work and I have to sit there waiting for it, looking like an *****.
    Completely stock, no app/task killers
    10-21-2011 11:26 AM
    I think the problem is related to the amount of free memory. When you exit out of a program and go back to the home screen and it has to re-draw the home screen it is usually due to the free RAM at the time.

Too many open apps.

The Charge only has about 324MB of RAM which is pretty low for this type of device. If you clear the memory, run your app, and exit out, I bet it goes better.

Yes, I agree this is a hassle, however, it seems to work for me.
    10-23-2011 06:35 PM
    Is this just a launcher redraw issue?
    10-24-2011 09:43 PM
    I had this same problem using ADW EX until I set ADW to persist in system memory.
    10-26-2011 03:22 PM
    I keep loosing ap drawer icons.. Go-launcher EX-- Cant see how it is too many programs open
    10-27-2011 01:01 PM
    I had this same problem using ADW EX until I set ADW to persist in system memory.
    I have icons disappear from homescreen when waking from sleep.
    Using ADW & Desktop VisualizeR unrooted Android 2.2.3 Moto Droid 1

Sorry, don't understand setting to "persist" in system memory.
    Could you please explain?

Thanks in advance.
    02-15-2012 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD