Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Strange problem: Cannot enable lock screen.

    I'm running GC GBE 2.0 And TRYING to run NoLED.

    I can't get the lockscreen to come up.

    Unfortunately, for NoLED TO work, I understand you MUST have a lock screen.

    I've followed the FAQ for the NoLED app, (applications>running applications>NoLED) and it shows 1 process and 2 services running.

    I've tried all of the adjustments in settings that I can find concerning the lockscreen, but with no luck.

    Any suggestions?
    ☆ ★ | ROM | [JellyBean][4.3] BeanStalk Build 4.3.1001 - [04 OCT] |★ ☆



  2. #2  
    Landshark's Avatar

    Posts
    4,417 Posts
    ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

    Default Re: Strange problem: Cannot enable lock screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage87Z View Post
    I'm running GC GBE 2.0 And TRYING to run NoLED.

    I can't get the lockscreen to come up.

    Unfortunately, for NoLED TO work, I understand you MUST have a lock screen.

    I've followed the FAQ for the NoLED app, (applications>running applications>NoLED) and it shows 1 process and 2 services running.

    I've tried all of the adjustments in settings that I can find concerning the lockscreen, but with no luck.

    Any suggestions?
    Did you go into TSM parts=>lockscreen settings, and check then uncheck disable lockscreens? For some reason with the port of TSM parts over to the Charge you have to toggle that setting to get lockscreens to show up.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

    Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

    Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

    If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Strange problem: Cannot enable lock screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    Did you go into TSM parts=>lockscreen settings, and check then uncheck disable lockscreens? For some reason with the port of TSM parts over to the Charge you have to toggle that setting to get lockscreens to show up.
    That hit it.

    I'd been there before and was sure I had done that... but it was checked, and unchecking it solved the problem.

    Thank you, sir... well played!
    ☆ ★ | ROM | [JellyBean][4.3] BeanStalk Build 4.3.1001 - [04 OCT] |★ ☆



  4. #4  
    Landshark's Avatar

    Posts
    4,417 Posts
    ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

    Default Re: Strange problem: Cannot enable lock screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage87Z View Post
    That hit it.

    I'd been there before and was sure I had done that... but it was checked, and unchecking it solved the problem.

    Thank you, sir... well played!
    You're welcome. That's what AC is for.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

    Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

    Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

    If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Posting Permissions

B