I am new- need advice

gdiego

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I just returned from the Verizon store with a plan to order the new I-phone. After much discussion with the sales rep, I decided on a Droid. The ability to customize, replace the battery and add memory helped in the decision. I liked the look of the Samsung Charge and made the purchase. After bringing it home and researching the Charge on line, I found the reviews by some less than great. I've only had use of it for a couple of days but it seems to be working fine thus far. I paid $149 for the phone and can exchange it within 30 days.
I'm looking for some assurance that I made a good choice or should I replace it with another Droid?
Any help is appreciated

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
There is a super phone coming to Verizon called the Nexus Prime and should be here within 30 days. Will have the new google os, ics. It should blow the charge away. Wait till that phone gets here and trade ur charge in and you're good to go. ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NHLou

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I went from the Incredible to the iPhone4 to the Thunderbolt to the Charge and it has been a great device for me. Nothing really wrong with it that I can think of. Screen is great. Battery life is quite a bit better than the Tbolt. Root it and throw GummyCharged 2.0 on it and you are good to go!

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
if i were you id replace it for the dinc2 or thunderbolt. i got mine last week and i really don't like it plus the development is super slow. just my two cents.

I had the TBolt for a short period of time and would say the Charge blows away the TBolt. I would not recommend the TBolt to anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles