Charge or wait for Nexus??

Charge for free of wait for Nexus?

• Total voters

cmfdavis

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a pretty good opportunity to get two Charges for free from Verizon. I know it's not a GREAT phone but free is free! Should I jump on it or wait and shell out $600+ for two new phones when the Nexus comes out? What say you?

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the Charge, and will be upgrading to the Nexus. I have an upgrade available though, without that I couldn't see myself paying retail for the Nexus. Ever since I rooted my charge, I have been getting great performance as well as battery life, and really have no complaints, other than the GPS taking long to lock on sometimes. I guess your financial situation is really what it comes down to, because I don't think you can go wrong with the charge, especially for free, but if you have the money I would definitely go Nexus.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
When is this Nexus everybody is raving about coming out? Is there a firm date or is it currently a vaporphone? When it comes out, will therw be a 'next big thing' for you to wait for? Wat is your immediate need?

The Charge is a good phone. At least for me it has been. I had a Palm Pre+, which also was good but HP killed webOS and I didn't want to wait for the 'next big thing'.

Probably no right or wrong answer. All based on need and patience.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk