Calendar Questions

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
1. When I open my calendar, I want it to do so in "month view". Under settings, I have "Default View" set to "Month" yet every time I open the calendar, it opens in day view.

2. The calendar on my phone is synced with my Google calendar. On my Google calendar, I am subscribed to a local sports team's public calendar with their playing schedule. These events show up when I login to my Google calendar on a computer, however, they do not show up on my phone calendar and do not show up under settings --> calendars either.

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Upon further investigation, I'm able to open the calendar in default month view from the apps menus, however, when I open it from the home screen, where I have it set as a widget shortcut, it opens in day view. Is there a way to change it so that it opens in monthly view from the home screen as well?

jco23

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
when opening your calendar, select "month" icon in the upper left-hand side. this should set your default view to month going forward (until you change it again)

nsanders

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I think my question applies to the same subject ...

I can get to the "Day" (default) view that I want, but how can I get it to default to "Today." Mine automatically goes to the last day I viewed.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza