Stopping Vibration when the Battery is Full

aLearner

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Just wondering if there's anyway to stop the phone from vibrating when the battery is full. It is rooted and is on Android 2.3.4.

Thanks very much,

graybeardnc

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much.

[1] Have you tried this on your charge?

[2] Does it stop the vibration when the battery is full?

[1] Yes
[2] Yes

I ran across this when I first got the Charge in June. The GB update last week put everything back, so I had to re-do it. Only issue is the "Audio Tuning" feature no longer works, so I can't disable the Shutdown and Startup sounds. I ran across mention of and app called Silent Boot and it works on the Startup sound, but not the Shutdown, not a big deal.

My biggest issue was the Battery Full notification. Even with the phone OFF, or in Silent mode, I would get a vibrate when the battery reached 100%. Since the phone is on the nightstand, and I'm a light sleeper, I was really happy to find this work-around.

Reactions: aLearner

aLearner

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
[1] Yes
[2] Yes

I ran across this when I first got the Charge in June. The GB update last week put everything back, so I had to re-do it. Only issue is the "Audio Tuning" feature no longer works, so I can't disable the Shutdown and Startup sounds. I ran across mention of and app called Silent Boot and it works on the Startup sound, but not the Shutdown, not a big deal.

My biggest issue was the Battery Full notification. Even with the phone OFF, or in Silent mode, I would get a vibrate when the battery reached 100%. Since the phone is on the nightstand, and I'm a light sleeper, I was really happy to find this work-around.

Thank you so much. This is very helpful to know. Really appreciate your time and valuable input.