1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speeding up phone after GB update

Has anyone else noticed their Charge seems to lag a bit with the GB updated? My Charge is stock, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to speed it up.

Thanks.

ROM
    Stock so far

Default Re: Speeding up phone after GB update

Quote Originally Posted by eisenhulk View Post
    Has anyone else noticed their Charge seems to lag a bit with the GB updated? My Charge is stock, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to speed it up.

Thanks.
    Mine is faster after the update even if I go back to TW launcher and I'm stock but the launcher.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Mine is really creeping today. Especially when I access my photo gallery. I've noticed people talking about moving apps to the SD card. My apps are mostly on the phone, which could be an issue. How do you move them from the phone to the SD card?

mine is slower now but the quadrant score used to be high 900's now its high 1300's to 1700's not sure if that matters though. my web browsing is slower and typing is slower to display. viewing gallery is slower.

contacted VZWsupport about another issue and they recommend a factory reset. I've already had to do one a few weeks back. probably will do another this weekend.

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    ROM
    Orville Redenbacher

Quote Originally Posted by eisenhulk View Post
    Mine is really creeping today. Especially when I access my photo gallery. I've noticed people talking about moving apps to the SD card. My apps are mostly on the phone, which could be an issue. How do you move them from the phone to the SD card?
    Get App 2 SD in the market.
    2005 GSXR 1000
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for the responses, guys. I really appreciate the help.

Any other ideas to speed it up rather that a factory reset? It's driving me crazy, half the time the browser doesn't ever even go anywhere now. Just seems to time out.

Thanks,