Screen shot?

lordbear

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It's really kind of bizarre to me how many people will post a question like this on a forum - instead of simply referring to the available documentation. It's hard for me to not see it as a kind of laziness or a lack of self-sufficiency that is more and more popular with younger folks.

Now, get off my lawn kid! :)

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It's really kind of bizarre to me how many people will post a question like this on a forum - instead of simply referring to the available documentation. It's hard for me to not see it as a kind of laziness or a lack of self-sufficiency that is more and more popular with younger folks.

Hey! I did a search to no avail... And I don't have my manual for the phone in my pocket... Some of us "Kids" have to work. And yes I did post the question, because I couldn't figure it out on my own... That's why were here, to help each other right? Now if any of you need some help from my expertise, I'd be happy to answer your questions without a statement like yours:-\
Thanks...
BTW I was born the same year that JFK was assassinated, so I may be a kid to some:)

Kopter

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

If there were a DISLIKE button available, YOU sir would deserve it.
Nice post... you are soo very, very helpful. Hope you enjoy the lofty, all knowing pedestal of condescension on which you perch.

wow.

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Actually it is being kinda lazy......I typed "Droid charge screen capture" on Google and the very first link that came up told me how to do it.....most people just don't wanna look.....Google is amazing and I googled it on my phone....merry Christmas......

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante