Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazybrother1963
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen shot?

How do I take a screen shot with my Charge? Anyone know? And where does the phone save the pic's?
    Thanks.

Default Re: Screen shot?

Push and hold down the back button....then push the home button.....will save the pic in "screen capture" folder in the gallery app.....
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, works great

It's really kind of bizarre to me how many people will post a question like this on a forum - instead of simply referring to the available documentation. It's hard for me to not see it as a kind of laziness or a lack of self-sufficiency that is more and more popular with younger folks.

Now, get off my lawn kid!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by lordbear View Post
    It's really kind of bizarre to me how many people will post a question like this on a forum - instead of simply referring to the available documentation. It's hard for me to not see it as a kind of laziness or a lack of self-sufficiency that is more and more popular with younger folks.

Hey! I did a search to no avail... And I don't have my manual for the phone in my pocket... Some of us "Kids" have to work. And yes I did post the question, because I couldn't figure it out on my own... That's why were here, to help each other right? Now if any of you need some help from my expertise, I'd be happy to answer your questions without a statement like yours
    Thanks...
    BTW I was born the same year that JFK was assassinated, so I may be a kid to some
    davey11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lordbear View Post

If there were a DISLIKE button available, YOU sir would deserve it.
    Nice post... you are soo very, very helpful. Hope you enjoy the lofty, all knowing pedestal of condescension on which you perch.

wow.

Actually it is being kinda lazy......I typed "Droid charge screen capture" on Google and the very first link that came up told me how to do it.....most people just don't wanna look.....Google is amazing and I googled it on my phone....merry Christmas......