Email Issue

Jhett

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
My email will no longer retrieve on "push" basis. It seems to retrieve email once or twice a day. My Charge is set to get mail as it comes, and I use AOL mail. (I have had the email account since 1994, and I don't want to change now!) Even when I choose "refresh" from the option menu, nothing comes in, even though I know there are items on the server. This is something that just started in the past few days. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

rose252

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If you do not live in an area that has continuous 4G ... this can be a problem (at least I have found it as a issue)... I just set the phone in CDMA when I am in continuous 3G area.

Jhett

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that is the problem. We seem to have strong 4G here. Most of the time I am on Wi-Fi, anyway. At least that is the case when I am at work and home. I just sent a test email to the four accounts I use the mail program for. One is my primary, which is AOL, two are Gmail accounts, and the fourth is for a Yahoo account. The Yahoo email was almost instantaneously delivered. The two Gmail accounts retrieved the message after about 15 minutes, and absolutely nothing from the AOL account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781