Charge vs tablet

lostchord83

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had a tablet for a few months now and I've noticed an interesting thing. I prefer using my Charge. It's big enough. At 10 inches the tab is a bit unwieldy whereas The Charge fits nicely in my palm. The Super Amoled screen is much sharper, colors more vivid. The tab is very nice but the Charge remains my go to machine. An unexpected development.

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge running Google's Android OS v2.3.6 using Tapatalk.

grimmace193

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had a tablet for a few months now and I've noticed an interesting thing. I prefer using my Charge. It's big enough. At 10 inches the tab is a bit unwieldy whereas The Charge fits nicely in my palm. The Super Amoled screen is much sharper, colors more vivid. The tab is very nice but the Charge remains my go to machine. An unexpected development.

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge running Google's Android OS v2.3.6 using Tapatalk.

grimmace193

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I use my tablet (transformer) primarily for media consumption. Books, movies, and some games. Even with the keyboard dock, you can't beat androids auto correct and easy typing for emails and such.

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a Charge and a GTab 10.1 (WiFi only). I wish the GTab had the SIM card and 4G and the Charge was WiFi only. Beyond that, they serve two different purposes for me. The GTab is a "85% of the time" notebook replacement (can't wait for the day that Eve Online runs on a tablet, lol). The Charge is a WiFi hotspot and phone mostly, and a mini-tablet for those times when using the GTab would be problematic/inappropriate.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

lostchord83

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking the new Note would be very suitable to combine the functionality of a tab and the Charge. The size of the Note, based upon my Charge experience, for me, should not be a problem.

Any others who aren't put off by the Notes size?

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge running Google's Android OS v2.3.6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay