1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CWM help

Couple of questions, I have a DC and I had gummycharge 2.0 before then I updated to 2.1 but I kept getting random reboots, so after searching on the forums I found that it was because of CWM I had the old version (cwm 4.0) so I rooted back to stock and started over but when I downloaded the new CWM 5.0 I was able to root the phone but now when I go back into recovery its not going into CWM.... So my question is should I still use CWM 4.0 or look for a newer version? Also when I do root to gummycharge 2.0 then to 2.1 I have the stock radio is it necessary to flash to get the EP1 radio or is the EP4 radio ok? Thanks for your time.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: CWM help

Anyone? 29 views and no one has any info?

Post your question on the Development section in this forum. I'm also on GummyCharged GBE 2.1 and recovery does go to recovery, but I don't think I have 5.0

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    RootBoatz

Are you sure you are still rooted? Did you reflash the superuser files after your initial root? If not, Odin back to stock, & install CWM then boot into recovery & flash the superuser file in CWM.
    Also, is there any reason you are not on EP4D(gingerbread)? Tweakstock, Eclipse, & Infinity Roms are great & are still being supported. where as Gummy is pretty much dead.