Please fix!

Nuttz565

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.

shobuddy

May 9, 2011
Visit site
So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.

What update?

Chocoburger

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS! :mad:

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS! :mad:
I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..

Chocoburger

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..
That sounds awesome. I'm assuming this 'diagnostic software' will be removed as well, yes? :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci