1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Default Please fix!

So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.

Default Re: Please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuttz565 View Post
    So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.
    What update?

Quote Originally Posted by shobuddy View Post
    What update?

I sure hope it gets rid of the "going digital squeal" in the ear piece.

I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS!

Is this update ICS?

Quote Originally Posted by shobuddy View Post
    Is this update ICS?
    No I am sorry to say it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocoburger View Post
    I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS!
    I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..

Any guesses on when this update will arrive?

I'm assuming this will unroot my rooted phone?

Quote Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
    I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..
    That sounds awesome. I'm assuming this 'diagnostic software' will be removed as well, yes?