So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.
    03-20-2012 11:37 AM
    So it now looks like the Charge will be receiving a new update. I really hope it addresses the issue myself (and from what I read) many others have had- the camera flash issue. Just curious how many of you have had your phone shut off when taking a picture with the flash? This is my only issue with this phone , came from a iPhone 4s and couldn't be happier.
    What update?
    03-20-2012 12:44 PM
    What update?
    http://www.droid-life.com/2012/03/20...an-updated-ui/

I sure hope it gets rid of the "going digital squeal" in the ear piece.
    03-20-2012 01:18 PM
    I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS!
    03-20-2012 10:20 PM
    Is this update ICS?
    03-21-2012 12:47 AM
    Is this update ICS?
    No I am sorry to say it is not.
    03-21-2012 07:11 AM
    I hope Tweakstock gets updated with whatever bug fixes. But I have pretty much no problems with my phone anymore, so I don't really care, and I don't want this b.s. "diagnostic software" on my phone. PASS!
    I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..
    03-21-2012 07:34 AM
    Any guesses on when this update will arrive?

I'm assuming this will unroot my rooted phone?
    03-21-2012 12:34 PM
    I was actually going to update soon, but I think I'll hold off to see what's changed with the ota. Most likely will update using the ota as a base - so it'll be a bit again..
    That sounds awesome. I'm assuming this 'diagnostic software' will be removed as well, yes?
    03-22-2012 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD