Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: New Droid Charge Update

Try Tweakstock 2.1 rom & PBJ kernel with ext4......awesome.

running tweaked 2.1 pbj kernal w/ext4 and transparent ICS theme. phone is great now.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

Interesting...

I am getting frustrated with this phone and considering going the Tweaked route. Being a true novice with respect to replacing the kernel..etc....are there some good instructions somewhere that goes through how to do it step by step?
    Thanks!

I would also like to know if there are any step by step instructions for updating this phone. I'm tired of hearing my wife complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by andunn31 View Post
    I would also like to know if there are any step by step instructions for updating this phone. I'm tired of hearing my wife complain about it.
    updating like what? updating to the latest update of FP1, or putting a new ROM in?
    if you look through the Droid Charge forums you can find step by step expl to everything you need and even more. Sorry dont mean to be rude but the post you put up is not realy clear to what it is exactly you want to update on the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456