Verizon is full of bunk

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was on the Verizon site today just browsing phones when a rep came on to assist me. I talked about some of the concerns I had with the Droid Charge and whether or not it was getting ICS. She proceeded to tell me that there was only one phone out right now with ICS, and that no other phone has been getting it through ota updates. She tried telling me that just because the charge was not on the list to receive ICS, that there is no guarantee that the Charge was not going to receive it. She tried telling me that that decision is up to Google alone, and that once again no other phone is receiving ICS yet. I read all the time about other phones being updated to ICS. If I am wrong here, please tell me.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yup, VZW service reps are not brilliant that is for sure. Some are, but they are on the forums and root their devices right?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yup, VZW service reps are not brilliant that is for sure. Some are, but they are on the forums and root their devices right?

amen ..most Verizon reps will root their phones.. and most are not bright, io talked with one online as i was looking and he said theres a good deal with a droid charge.. i replied why would anyone want to buy a phone that was already almost extinct.. kinda dumb founded him a tad.. loved every minute of it too!

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
My kids won't walk in to a Verizon store with me....hate that I end up telling the VZW reps they are wrong....Then proceed to show them....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad