Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I hate the new lock screen

Since the update the lock screen sucks...takes more than one or two swypes to open sometimes more sometimes less.....just don't like it...ok I'm done venting

Jim

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk.

Default Re: I hate the new lock screen

Thank our friends at Apple and the patent office. And write your congress-critter about how idiotic software patents are, using the slide-to-unlock patent as an example of patent nonsense.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS Leak

Go to Tweaked 2.0 and use the TSM lockscreens. There are 11 (I think) to choose from, including the glass and puzzle unlock. I prefer the rotary one myself.

Or you can always get GO Locker. It's free in the marketplace and doesn't require a custom ROM. I've never tried it personally, but it's free and a lot of people have great things to say about it.

I was going to suggest Tweaked 2.0 as well, but then again, I don't use lockscreens usually. Though they are good to use when you leave the house with some type of lock feature of your choosing.

You can also try 91 locker at Google Play I just installed it it has a linear and circular feature you can set either one in settings.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

milocker always worked well for me
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by digmydroidx View Post
    Since the update the lock screen sucks...takes more than one or two swypes to open sometimes more sometimes less.....just don't like it...ok I'm done venting

Jim

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk.
    Yikes. I fixed it. I went to an iPhone. Gotta say I really like it.

Still sporting my Motorola Xoom and just got Jelly Bean so I will stick with that.

But very happy how smooth and problem free the iPhone has been.