Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook

Anyone else having connection issues with facebook? 4G and wifi bot lose connection most of the time with the app...argh

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Facebook

Yes, my wife could only get Facebook to work on wifi or 3g. It would not work on 4g. However, after the latest software update for her phone and Facebook update she says it works.

Interesting.... I began having problems immediately following the latest FB update.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Me too. Its always gotta be something

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted debloated FP5

Weird, my issues are with trying to access FB on WiFi. I can get it fine on 4G or 3G but it refuses to work on WiFi. Everything else seems to work on WiFi.

Jason

My FB works fine when I'm out and about using 4G/3G, but as soon as I get home and the phone connects to my home wifi network, I can't connect until I reboot the phone. It works fine after the reboot.

I'm assuming it's a Facebook app problem, or else they forgot to account for some difference between Gingerbread and newer OS releases. Can't wait until they fix this crap!

I am experiencing the same problem opening facebook.

ROM
    GummyCharged 2.1

What's facebook? .... really I do not like using the mobile app all that much. My current phone does not even have it loaded. I use Tweetdeck with my two primary twitter accounts and facebook all tied in. I have not been having any noticeable problems via that setup.

Dave
    www.youtube.com/kraisydave
    www.KDtech.org Twitter @kraisydave
    Everyone deserves to get the most out of their phone!

did you try to open facebook through browser?