Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Multi-screen wallpaper

I can't figure out how to make my wallpaper multiscreen, and apparently some people here say you can when you use go launcher. Well I have go launcher and still can't figure it out. The only wallpaper that will work with multiscreen is the one that's listed under "go wallpaper". If I use one from my gallery it won't work with multiscreen. Can somebody tell me how I'm supposed to do it?

What do you mean by "multi-screen"?

Do you mean one that doesn't scroll while you scroll through the pages?

I use Wallpaper Wizardrii--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...paperwizardrii
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

I'm talking about the wallpaper scrolling as you scroll through the homescreens. The feature that used to be here before an update some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ke360 View Post
    I'm talking about the wallpaper scrolling as you scroll through the homescreens...
    Wallpaper Wizardrii gives you several options, that included.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I just downloaded it, set the option to scroll, and yet it doesn't scroll. I don't see what I'm missing.

...set the option to scroll, and yet it doesn't scroll...
    Maybe not on your phone, hmm.
    I'd recommend E-Mail'ing the Dev, I have in the past with problems & he's been very quick with a response.

Fwiw you can use the ep4d tw launcher/gallery to get scrollable wallpapers back
    "Knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss. Sanity is the fine line in between." - Anonymous

ROM
    GummyCharged 2.1

Yeah buddy... Tweaked all the way!
    www.youtube.com/kraisydave
    www.KDtech.org Twitter @kraisydave
    Everyone deserves to get the most out of their phone!

I can't figure out how to make my wallpaper multiscreen, and apparently some people here say you can when you use go launcher. Well I have go launcher and still can't figure it out. The only wallpaper that will work with multiscreen is the one that's listed under "go wallpaper". If I use one from my gallery it won't work with multiscreen. Can somebody tell me how I'm supposed to do it?
    I know this is an old post, but I just found Multipicturelive wallpaper, you can use any photos and have them on different screens.

what about icons?