Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    bl4ke360's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Multi-screen wallpaper

    I can't figure out how to make my wallpaper multiscreen, and apparently some people here say you can when you use go launcher. Well I have go launcher and still can't figure it out. The only wallpaper that will work with multiscreen is the one that's listed under "go wallpaper". If I use one from my gallery it won't work with multiscreen. Can somebody tell me how I'm supposed to do it?
  2. #2  
    Lanhoj's Avatar

    Posts
    1,464 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you mean by "multi-screen"?

    Do you mean one that doesn't scroll while you scroll through the pages?

    I use Wallpaper Wizardrii--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...paperwizardrii
    frozzy24 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    bl4ke360's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    I'm talking about the wallpaper scrolling as you scroll through the homescreens. The feature that used to be here before an update some time ago.
  4. #4  
    Lanhoj's Avatar

    Posts
    1,464 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ke360 View Post
    I'm talking about the wallpaper scrolling as you scroll through the homescreens...
    Wallpaper Wizardrii gives you several options, that included.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    bl4ke360's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    I just downloaded it, set the option to scroll, and yet it doesn't scroll. I don't see what I'm missing.
  6. #6  
    Lanhoj's Avatar

    Posts
    1,464 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ke360 View Post
    ...set the option to scroll, and yet it doesn't scroll...
    Maybe not on your phone, hmm.
    I'd recommend E-Mail'ing the Dev, I have in the past with problems & he's been very quick with a response.
  7. #7  
    dwitherell's Avatar

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    Fwiw you can use the ep4d tw launcher/gallery to get scrollable wallpapers back
  8. #8  
    kraisydave's Avatar

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    GummyCharged 2.1

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    Yeah buddy... Tweaked all the way!
  9. #9  
    dorrien12's Avatar

    Posts
    539 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    Quote Originally Posted by bl4ke360 View Post
    I can't figure out how to make my wallpaper multiscreen, and apparently some people here say you can when you use go launcher. Well I have go launcher and still can't figure it out. The only wallpaper that will work with multiscreen is the one that's listed under "go wallpaper". If I use one from my gallery it won't work with multiscreen. Can somebody tell me how I'm supposed to do it?
    I know this is an old post, but I just found Multipicturelive wallpaper, you can use any photos and have them on different screens.
  10. #10  
    BULLY_HEADed's Avatar

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Multi-screen wallpaper

    what about icons?

Posting Permissions