Need help loading music via PC

dts317

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to load music using the Sync tab on Windows Media Player, but I can't get it to recognize the device.

I tried the "Media Sync" option and the "Mass Storage" option when I plugged it in via USB and neither seem to work.

I'm sure it's something simple I am overlooking, but after 30 minutes of trying I realized it might just be easier to ask. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

kraisydave

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest you cut out the software and go right for the files. Trying to make Windows Media Player talk to Android is quite a challenge. If you get that to work, please share.

Okay, now how to fix the issue... go right to the music files on your PC. You can get fancy and use an app like Double Twist which is free for wired or paid for wifi sync. But I like it the old way... I pull out my micro SD card. Slide it into an SD Card adapter to make it full size and plug it right into the computer. I like taking the phone and computer software out of the picture. I then just drag over all the music, movies, etc... that I want.

Dave

dts317

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks - sounds like I need an adapter then. For the life of me I just can't get it to connect at all wired. So weird. It used to work. Even tried installing a driver update, various settings, different cables, different USB ports.

I'll pick up an adapter and give it a shot. Sounds like it'll work. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante