- 1 Posts
Charge stuck at Samsung screen
My charge had been acting weird for about a month or two (rebooting randomly, callers would suddenly be unable to hear me). I took the phone out one day to check a text message and it wouldn't take my pin to log in. I tried about 5 times and then decided to just reboot. That is the last time I saw anything on my phone besides Recovery or download mode. I have tried flashing several stock roms with no sucess. When I am in CWM recovery, it will not mount /cache or /data. I am at my wits end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-30-2012, 03:09 PM #2
- 111 Posts
- GummyCharged 2.1
Re: Charge stuck at Samsung screen
Over time it is sadly common for a phone to get overloaded. It sounds like some app or many apps just did it in. All you would need to do now is Restore the phone to its original state. From there you can leave it stock, root it, and even ROM if you like. I have a video up on youtube covering the restore process. Complete at your own risk, ask questions, and backup if you can before you start as you will loose all your phone data. You SD card will remain untouched unless you do something to it intentionally. I would also back that up just in case.
KDtech by: kraisydave - YouTubewww.youtube.com/kraisydave
www.KDtech.org Twitter @kraisydave
Everyone deserves to get the most out of their phone!
- By sweetatertoo in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:22 AM
- By outergarage in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 43Last Post: 12-23-2011, 12:08 AM
- By DaveWW00 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:31 PM
- By unifier in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:11 AM
- By MightyPreHammer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:57 AM