Sent a charge by mistake, am I crazy for keeping it

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
So I had a bionic, getting constant data loss vzw told me they are shipping out a bionic replacement. To my surprise I opened the box and the charge was in there, I called vzw and they told me they made a mistake. I told them I would keep this phone cause I tell you what so far I am digging it. Am I crazy for giving up on the bionic?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

t_kopta

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
It can be a great phone but slows down from time to time even after a factory reset. Very user friendly

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Send it back. I have a Bionic. My Girlfriend has a charge. The charge takes slightly nicer pictures but that's it. Bionic is better at everything else. Plus the charge is stuck on gingerbread. The Bionic is on ICS and getting JB.

What you should actually do is ask for a GNex or a Razr HD for your trouble. If they say no then go back to the Bionic.

kraisydave

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
There is no more official support coming for this phone. However, Tweaked 3.0 is great. But if I were you and if you are able, I would suggest the Gnex or S3 similar to the other recommendations. I really like and own the S3. I say pick this because it is on just about every carrier around the world. Even when the 4 comes out, you will likely see continued support for this phone. Verses the Droid Charge on Verizon and spot here and there. Good luck...

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci