Charge won't boot up

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm stuck. Last night I realized the battery in my phone was dead, which seemed odd to me because I hadn't used the phone too much yesterday. I swapped it with my other battery that was fully charged and fired up the phone. I got the Samsung screen, and then the Droid boot animation/sound. And then after a minute or two the animation froze and restarted, without the sound. So, I watched the phone as it did this a few more times. The Samsung screen never came back up, just the animation. I pulled the battery and tried again with the same result. I then tried booting into recovery mode, which worked, and did a factory reset. I tried to restart again and I'm still having the same issue. The phone was rooted, but I hadn't done anything further than that. Any idea what this could be? And better yet, any idea how I can fix it? I didn't do anything with the phone yesterday other than take a call from my brother and check my e-mail a couple of times, so I'm not even sure what brought this on. Thanks in advance for any help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX