Not rooted....i was burned at the stake for asking this over at XDA. I'm using golauncher set as default but TW keeps randomly opening and running. I've tried Zeam, Launcher pro etc. TW keeps running. I don't remember this happening until recently. Is this the way it is?
- 10-16-2012, 04:31 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 09:10 AM #5
Re: GoLauncher problem.
If you do not want to root your phone, I'm sorry but I doubt you will find much help. I strongly suggest that if you have access to a pc, find a guide and root your phone. Samsung's are by far the simplest phones to root, thanks to Odin. It's nearly impossible to break, even for the ultimate novice. What only takes minutes to complete will allow you to instantly solve this launcher issue, on top of opening up tons of customizable options, even on our under developed/under loved phones.
One solution to your problem would be to just uninstall tw launcher (after making a backup, of course) from your phone using titanium backup. I guarantee this will fix tw from ever opening
I understand this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but it's all I got.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-17-2012, 09:11 AM #6
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 10:02 AM
- By androidalltheway in forum T-Mobile Sidekick 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2012, 08:17 PM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
- By Thorney in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2009, 12:41 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM