GoLauncher problem.

jeepguy49

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Not rooted....i was burned at the stake for asking this over at XDA. I'm using golauncher set as default but TW keeps randomly opening and running. I've tried Zeam, Launcher pro etc. TW keeps running. I don't remember this happening until recently. Is this the way it is?

Windfrenzy

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just an idea: did you try to clear defaults for TW by finding it in settings-apps-all?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jeepguy49

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, i've done that but it keeps opening. Sometimes it will go for a little while without opening, but bam, it just opens again. Phone runs pretty bad with two launchers running.

ramcquade3

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
If you do not want to root your phone, I'm sorry but I doubt you will find much help. I strongly suggest that if you have access to a pc, find a guide and root your phone. Samsung's are by far the simplest phones to root, thanks to Odin. It's nearly impossible to break, even for the ultimate novice. What only takes minutes to complete will allow you to instantly solve this launcher issue, on top of opening up tons of customizable options, even on our under developed/under loved phones.
One solution to your problem would be to just uninstall tw launcher (after making a backup, of course) from your phone using titanium backup. I guarantee this will fix tw from ever opening
I understand this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but it's all I got.
Mahalo

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power