1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question regarding my Driod Charge

I will have my Samsung Driod Charge for a year in March and well NOW its messing up! It was either last night or the night before it would kinda of recongize the charger but then not. Everytime id move it would stop charging and i tried on both my wall charger and car charger and I rarely ever used my car charger!
    Then when it does charge it is very slow. I charged it at around 4PM and i went to sleep and its now 7:40 and its at 28% as we speak.

So I was wondering if you ever had any similar issues with this product and if so, what was your solution? Need help with it! Thanks!

Default Re: Question regarding my Driod Charge

My year is up in November and I saw issues arise as it nears. My suggestion is that you keep on tech support until they resolve the issue with replacements. After a while, and if it still doesn't work well, then maybe they could put you on a new device. Good luck. My Charge is crappy and slower than eva!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    GummyCharged 2.1

Default Re: Question regarding my Driod Charge

Batteries do go bad. It could be the power connection, but likely the battery. Replacements are cheap on Amazon. If you get a knock off, know that you cannot use these to root. It must be an original battery.

Dave
    www.youtube.com/kraisydave
    www.KDtech.org Twitter @kraisydave
    Everyone deserves to get the most out of their phone!