- 4 Posts
Question regarding my Driod Charge
I will have my Samsung Driod Charge for a year in March and well NOW its messing up! It was either last night or the night before it would kinda of recongize the charger but then not. Everytime id move it would stop charging and i tried on both my wall charger and car charger and I rarely ever used my car charger!
Then when it does charge it is very slow. I charged it at around 4PM and i went to sleep and its now 7:40 and its at 28% as we speak.
So I was wondering if you ever had any similar issues with this product and if so, what was your solution? Need help with it! Thanks!
- 10-24-2012, 06:31 AM #2
- 138 Posts
Re: Question regarding my Driod Charge
My year is up in November and I saw issues arise as it nears. My suggestion is that you keep on tech support until they resolve the issue with replacements. After a while, and if it still doesn't work well, then maybe they could put you on a new device. Good luck. My Charge is crappy and slower than eva!!!!
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums
- 11-01-2012, 12:46 AM #3
- By EvilMonkey in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 01:13 PM
- By Oxn in forum VerizonReplies: 28Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:36 PM
- By mrcraigp in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2011, 09:29 PM
- By piczon1983 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2011, 12:03 AM
- By DougFNJ in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 41Last Post: 07-14-2010, 08:54 PM