Hello Friends,
    Ever since I had been using the Droid Charge I have had problems with the phone becoming immensely and frustratingly slow. I custom rommed my phone with different versions of Tweaked and Eclipse and PBJ and each time it would become slow after becoming spiffy fast for a 2-3 weeks. Last time I rommed Tweaked 2.0 and PBJ and hoped that this would solve the problem. However it didn't. Fortunately, I had taken a nandroid backup of the period when my phone was fast. Several people advised me that the issue is with apps etc. So this time my phone became slow I restored from the nandroid backup and didn't install any apps at all. I avoided Facebook, Juice Defender etc. and kept it plain and simple still like clockwork my phone has become super slow again. I am beginning to think that is an internal problem with android like some sort of cache getting full or logs becoming too big. I wonder if someone could suggest which areas should I look into. Again, I don't believe this is an issue with apps because when I restored from the nandroid backup the phone is super fast and after 2-3 weeks it becomes slow without me making any changes at all. Please help.
    11-14-2012 07:00 PM