- 12-13-2012, 08:40 AM #2
Re: Should I get a charge as a replacement?
I picked the charge over the other choices of the time including the Thunderbolt because of the superior screen. I haven't regretted it.
Battery isn't great but no smartphone is. Juice defender helps.
Data connection seems stable enough. I have trouble around my home but did with my pre as well.
It has a little less ram than some others but unless you are a total app junkie that shouldn't get in your way. High quality screen trumped ram for me.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
- By ts47 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 21Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:02 PM
- By LVracerGT in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2011, 12:01 AM
- By alextrox69 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:19 AM
- By wavechaser in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:39 PM
- By davidg4781 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:22 AM