- 2 Posts
How to prevent IPhone from knowing the other numbers send to?
I send a text to like 20 people. My friends with IPhone were able to reply a message and everyone in the phone got that message. Is there a way I can send a text using the Message software where none of the IPhone users would be able to reply to all of the people in the text message? I know some people are complaining that they want to stay in the thread. There are sometimes when I want to send a text to people without them replying to all of the members. I would like to set this to BCC so no one will know that I am sending a text message. How can I do this? Please help? I don't want to send 20 text separately at a time. Any suggestions?
- By LCAcor in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2013, 07:28 AM
- By crossj115 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2012, 09:35 AM
- By hyperphantom in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2011, 07:32 PM
- By geneticfusion in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2011, 11:15 AM
- By TurboCam in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:42 AM