- 32 Posts
Why do I have to reformat my phone every 4 - 6 months? And I also notice that the device doesn't like to delete folders when you do an uninstall. I am guessing this is just in case you have data that is needed to be saved??
Is there a clean up utility that can be installed at the beginning that would help manage this and prevent me from having to clean up after Android?
I can't wait to get a new phone........
- 32 Posts
Re: Slows down...................................
Lots of views but no comments. It leads me to believe that it is just growing pains of an phone os. The one amazing thing about windows phone 7 was that it never slowed down. From day 1 to the last day I used it, about 7 months, it was just as fast as factory. That was about the only thing good about it. And the ease of the camera. Hopefully my next droid phone will not suffer from this. My coworker says his SIII is still fast... and he has been using it for like 6 months now. Wiping the phone is easy enough.. just kinda pita.. and would like to avoid.
- By Gekko in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
- By j7469 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:43 PM
- By herbologist in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2010, 12:05 PM
- By bcrtj457 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:56 PM
- By Kaizmuth in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:06 PM