- 03-19-2013, 10:39 PM #2
- 03-19-2013, 10:53 PM #4
a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
- 5,834 Posts
Motorola Moto X (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JWR66V, Jelly Bean 4.3)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Re: Hunh?? System update
I edited the build.prop fingerprint(FP5 to FP8), deleted the update file in the \cache and it seems to block the update (so far..) I saw a another post to move to this update and re-root, but there appeared to be some issues, didn't really read any further, My Charge's have been fine forever on FP5..
- 03-20-2013, 09:12 AM #6
- 03-20-2013, 09:44 AM #7
- 03-20-2013, 10:04 AM #8
- 03-20-2013, 11:29 AM #9
- 03-22-2013, 05:13 PM #10
- By Mister869 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2010, 08:28 AM
- By matt512 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:25 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:08 AM
- By bmhanson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:13 PM
- By Jeremy in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:31 PM