- 03-19-2013, 09:39 PM #2
- 03-19-2013, 09:53 PM #4a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Re: Hunh?? System update
I edited the build.prop fingerprint(FP5 to FP8), deleted the update file in the \cache and it seems to block the update (so far..) I saw a another post to move to this update and re-root, but there appeared to be some issues, didn't really read any further, My Charge's have been fine forever on FP5..
- 03-20-2013, 08:12 AM #6
- 03-20-2013, 08:44 AM #7
- 03-20-2013, 09:04 AM #8
- 03-20-2013, 10:29 AM #9
- 03-22-2013, 04:13 PM #10
- By Mister869 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:28 AM
- By matt512 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:25 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:08 AM
- By bmhanson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:13 PM
- By Jeremy in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2010, 04:31 PM