- 8 Posts
Samsung Charge - ANR keyDispatching TimedOut??? Help! please
I play a couple of games on my phone faithfully, at least I did. There are two that crash/freeze up after 5 minutes of gameplay which causes me having Force Close, I have submitted numerous reports from the crash screen. It sure is frustrating. The report my phone gives says ANR keyDispatching TimedOut (whatever that means). Would anyone have any idea if it's pertaining to my Samsung Charge or to the individual apps? It's been happening since the gb update released a couple of weeks ago.
I'm due for an upgrade at the end of May, I've had so many problems with this phone and can't wait to get rid of it. I've already had it replaced once four months into the contract.
Thanks in advance.
- By bkuzz11 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
- By bkuzz11 in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
- By Mr.dejaygee in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:50 PM
- By davistld01 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 14Last Post: 11-25-2010, 01:54 PM
- By MyEVOlution24 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2010, 06:01 PM