- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy tab 2 7inch won't turn on
I've been using the tab for a long time so it's not a new one. I charged my tab after my tab turned off by itself, I think it is due to battery drop. I have charged it for one day now and it still hasn't turned on. My friend's tab 2 10 inch has experienced the same issue and it needs three days and even a week to turn on but I'm still worried is it the same with my tab? Can it really turn on after few days? Thanks!
- 02-04-2014, 09:05 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 2 7inch won't turn onEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-04-2014, 10:12 PM #3
Re: samsung galaxy tab 2 7inch won't turn on
That sounds like the battery is going bad. Drops are never good for any device.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By John-Smith in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:46 PM
- By luizslim in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:24 PM
- By Alyssa B1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Joe Clifford in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Marvin-13 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:35 PM