- 22 Posts
i510 Droid Charge EMAIL APP???
We were told by Verizon that the Email APP on the i510 Charge phone would be disabled on 3/28/2014. My Charge phone email app still works as of 3/31/2014.
Can anyone tell me if the email app that originally came with the Charge phone is being disabled or will we be able to keep using the original email app that came with the i510 Charge Phone?
In other words, do we need to find a new email app?
- 03-31-2014, 04:48 PM #2
Re: i510 Droid Charge EMAIL APP???"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- 03-31-2014, 07:35 PM #3
- 04-04-2014, 12:08 PM #4
- By theboldest in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2014, 08:40 PM
- By smcnary in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
- By Kitty Lai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Bryn Lewis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Martin Simmonds in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:57 PM