- 1 Posts
Can't reload aol on Samsung Droid Charge
I have tried everything to get my aol email to work again. I reset the password on my PC and have been trying to get aol email to work again. I deleted the account and now it won't let me reload again. Keep getting can't connect to server. And perpetual reloading and fetching error. Or aborted fetching error. I have restarted the phone etc. Gmail works fine. Anyone have a fix for this disaster! Thanks!
- By Mst99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 40Last Post: 08-06-2016, 12:41 PM
- By music_man185 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 62Last Post: 01-13-2015, 12:41 AM
- By Apprentis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:43 AM
- By BillPhillips in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:54 PM
- By hippokid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:54 AM