So its in verizon hands..

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just a note, The New Galaxy S Class device for Verizon is in the wild. I know alot of Samsung owners have been burned by the update issues but who is excited about this?

thoughts?

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just a note, The New Galaxy S Class device for Verizon is in the wild. I know alot of Samsung owners have been burned by the update issues but who is excited about this?

thoughts?

Is this the one that is being reported as the soon-to-be thinnest Android phone?

I have so been watching the TB and then within the past week I saw an article about the Samsung and the slim sleek design is very appealing to me so now I am not sure what I will do or even if I can hold out long enough to wait for the Samsung to drop (sometime 2Q I believe I read??).

I think I need to just drop off the web and all these forums and do what I used to do... walk into a VZW store, tell them what I'm looking for in a phone and let them recommend something and then just suck it up and pray I don't regret my choice (because whatever I choose I am holding on to for 2 years)! :-\

adjangs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The screen on this thing is going to be where it's at, and if the GPS actually works this time around, I would not hesitate to pick this up.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
So is this single or dual core? I thought it was single but then saw this

Samsung Stealth V 4G To Beat HTC Thunderbolt To Verizon?

What's a dual-core Exynos chip?

Anyway, I'm just looking for the most advanced phone I can get within the next few months for my wife and I because we plan on keeping them at least 20 months. I have three very little kids and can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on a phone that I want to trash in 10 months. I was all over the Thunderbolt because I have had a very good experience with my Eris (I've had the same one since launch). But it is lacking in some specs that will probably be missed in months 10-20 of the contract. I am thinking Bionic but would take a serious look at this if it actually does have a dual core processor. Although, I did swear off Samsung after my wife's awful Omnia. Then again, I still have my old Juke around as an mp3 player for the kids, with all radios off of course.

Last edited:

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Im stoked about it. I dont care about the Sammy software upgrade "snafus" since I will be running ROMs. I think this is the device for me. Never was sold on the Thunderbolt, reminded me of my Incredible with bigger screen real estate. My city won't be getting LTE till the end of the year so LTE isn't a must right now, but this device has some sexy curves.

I will be buying on a 1-year or retail. Can't even remember the last time I did a 2 year contract.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
When is this supposed to be released?

Front page says 4/1 wow I think I will be all over this thing. Almost got a TB but the screen look junk compared to my fascinate. Samoled+ should be wicked.

Lots of ppl say its fugly. I think it looks rather good. Only downside may be the physical buttons.