What phone will you be switching from?

What are you going to be trading up from?

• Total voters

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Running a fascinate and its a great phone, but I found out recently that my area is going 4g soon. Is the main reason I will switch. Those 4g speeds look insane.

Other secondary reasons:
Super AMOLED + screen (right up there with the main reason)
Member of the Samsung fanboy club

TB = Bleh

Last edited:

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking about it. I wanna love this display. Everyone has the Thunderbolt so I figured I would give this one a whirl. Plus, the Thunderbolt seems just like a larger version of my Incredible. ehhh.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I am switching from my Verizon iPhone. I had a samsung epic with Sprint and switched to verizon for the much acclaimed iPhone only to find out that iOS is the worst operating system on Earth. So limited and practically useless. Horrible notifications. And I cant believe that I have to exit an app in order to change the settings for that app. There is just so much wrong with iOS.

Good thing I purchased the buy back program from best buy with my iPhone. So I will get $400 back for my iPhone and put that toward the purchase of the droid Charge. It should cost around $700. So I would have to pay a $300 difference. Which for me is nothing because it will pay off in me getting rid of this iPhone. I can barely afford itm but I hate the iPhone that much.

I loved my samsung epic. Hope this is as good if not better.

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Dammit!! It's so funny because I got my Fascinate around end of November of 2010 and here comes the Droid Charge!! I got my Fascinate off contract so I actually still have an upgrade I can use for the Droid Charge, but I think my wife would freakin' kill me!! LMAO

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sold my ThunderBolt to ride out the launches and while I have ignored Samsung phones due to lack of OS updates, this time around I may go for it. The code is out, it's rooted, custom ROM's to follow things look good.

Now if Verizon could actually not screw this launch up any further and release it I would be happy.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My thunderbolt is already packed up and ready for exchange i tried to pay them yesterday to take it off my hands but the sales guy said wait till charge comes out to make the exchange simple. Cant wait to get rid of this brick of a phone.

ScottDroid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My thunderbolt is already packed up and ready for exchange i tried to pay them yesterday to take it off my hands but the sales guy said wait till charge comes out to make the exchange simple. Cant wait to get rid of this brick of a phone

I'm right there with you. I cant wait to get rid of this TB.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmanaka

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hah, I'll be switching from an AT&T Fuze (HTC Raphael) once the price comes down a bit...actually tried the Motorola Atrix 4G and the HTC Inspire 4G, but AT&T is really messing with their customers with mandatory data plan change to tiered 4G contracts and (at least for the moment) crippled HSUPA+ uploads. Not to mention that in my area, AT&T 4G speeds stink!

mrblahblah

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I am getting rid of my Samsung Omina, I have been out of contract for over 19 months now, and I am finally ready to upgrade, if Verizon will ever release this phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36