Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Droid Charge system dump, wallpapers, ringtones

    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 5:
  2. #2  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

    pulling out anything worth pulling right now, will update when done
    You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar!
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar!
    lol. Too big to email
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by:
    papa54 
  4. #4  

    Default

    Thanks very much!
    __________
    GS IV
    Stock
  5. #5  
    moosc's Avatar
    Grand Master Moosc

    Posts
    3,536 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,610 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

    Default

    I'm asking for new city Id please
  6. #6  
    project.in.process's Avatar

    Posts
    1,221 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bamf Paradigm

    Default

    just to be clear--those "wallpapers" are not "live wallpapers", correct?

    figured i'd ask before jumping into the link to download
  7. #7  
    turdbogls's Avatar

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    ROM
    changes all the time

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by project.in.process View Post
    just to be clear--those "wallpapers" are not "live wallpapers", correct?

    figured i'd ask before jumping into the link to download
    they are just regular .jpg or .png images in the .zip

    thanks for this OP.
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  

    Default

    Boot animation by any chance?
  9. #9  

    Default

    Hm... this is a weird set up. It's like if the average android system files and a dumbphone's files combined. I can't find some things, and I am finding others that I have never encountered... maybe it's the touchwiz that's throwing me off.
  10. #10  

    Default

    i just want the lock screen and the city id to put on my epic 4g
  11. #11  
    juanzr1's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Default Droid charge ringtone help

    Where do I post the ringtomes file so that it shows up when I wanna choose a ringtone
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juanzr1 View Post
    Where do I post the ringtomes file so that it shows up when I wanna choose a ringtone
    /system/media/audio/ringtones is where I believe they go.
    Thanked by:
  13. #13  
    juanzr1's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
    /system/media/audio/ringtones is where I believe they go.
    thanks
  14. #14  
    juanzr1's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
    /system/media/audio/ringtones is where I believe they go.
    and what about the wallpapers lol?appreciate the help
  15. #15  
    Smokexz's Avatar

    Posts
    897 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    I like the keyboard, anyone try porting it to other devices? Nexus S? Vibrant? Thanks.
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10
  16. #16  
    bhowell423's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default

    I would like the keyboard as well.
  17. #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juanzr1 View Post
    and what about the wallpapers lol?appreciate the help
    Wallpapers, you'll just need to put them on your sdcard and then go and select it in Gallery. As far as I know, there is no preset folder for wallpapers, and they are included in one of the apks for Touchwiz on the Fascinate.
  18. #18  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
    Wallpapers, you'll just need to put them on your sdcard and then go and select it in Gallery. As far as I know, there is no preset folder for wallpapers, and they are included in one of the apks for Touchwiz on the Fascinate.
    Hey bro, are you planning on getting the charge? And if not would you screen share with me to get clockwork on it if no one gets on it?

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  19. #19  
    ilhe1s's Avatar

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

    Default

    I just digged through the whole sys dump and couldn't find the bootanimation. Could some please upload it. TIA
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

  20. #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Hey bro, are you planning on getting the charge? And if not would you screen share with me to get clockwork on it if no one gets on it?

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    No, I'm holding out for the SGSII. I may be able to get it setup in a day or two though if someone would be willing to test.

    Sent from my Froyo Fascinate
    DROID Charge in hand, now to get to work...
  21. #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilhe1s View Post
    I just digged through the whole sys dump and couldn't find the bootanimation. Could some please upload it. TIA
    That's what I would like to see also... That boot screen would look good on DROID X.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilhe1s View Post
    I just digged through the whole sys dump and couldn't find the bootanimation. Could some please upload it. TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    That's what I would like to see also... That boot screen would look good on DROID X.
    Looks like the boot animation is /system/media/bootsamsung.qmg

    Too bad, cause that's a closed source file type and there are no viewers/editors for it.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  23. #23  
    ilhe1s's Avatar

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    Looks like the boot animation is /system/media/bootsamsung.qmg

    Too bad, cause that's a closed source file type and there are no viewers/editors for it.
    I seen that file too and tried to rename it with a .zip but didn't work. Oh well hope someone get's it.
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

  24. #24  

    Default

    You may be able to get it work on other devices by changing the kernel and adding the appropriate lines to the init.rc, then putting the binary from the DROID Charge and the bootsamsung.qmg file in the proper places in your ROM. You'd want to replace the following in the init.rc file
    Code:
    service bootanim /system/bin/bootanimation
     user graphics
     group graphics
     disabled
     oneshot
    with
    Code:
    service samsungani /system/bin/samsungani
     user graphics
     group graphics
     disabled
     oneshot
    Then take the samsungani binary and put it in /system/bin and the bootsamsung.qmg file in /system/media and it may work, but who knows.
    Cyber Warrior likes this.
  25. #25  

    Default

    Is the system dump a way to get the TouchWiz Calendar apk?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions