Side by Side of Droid Charge with thunderbolt ?

crspy

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have a side by side showing how thick each one is? I looked at the specs and it says the Droid Charge is the same thickness as the Droid Incredible 2... Is it really that thin?

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I remember seeing a quick side-by-side in an ubboxing video or initial thoughts video. I watched so many of them I can't remember which. But if you make a run through them you're sure to fund it. It is a hair taller than the TB but definitely thinner. Also, they commented quite a bit lighter.

Sent from my DROIDX

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I handled one in Best Buy that was powered off (I was asked not to power it on, boo). It looks bigger than the T-Bolt, but somehow feels quite a bit smaller. The back of the device feels just like a Nexus S, with that nice curve that fits your hand so well. And I was definitely struck by how lightweight it was. I just wish I could have seen that beautiful S-AMOLED+ screen in person.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
charge is a lil taller due to pointy design.. but feels MUCH lighter due to the plastic body make up.. actually a bit thinner as well. Design wise the phone feels very good in the hand and feels smaller then it is..

crspy

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I hope they will have a instore demo soon. I really like the way the Incredible 2 feels in the hand, but I want 4G speeds and returned my thunderbolt because I didn't like the way it feels, just too thick.

crspy

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Pretty good pix and review of the charge at Phone Arena
They have a close up of the thickness between the 2.

thanks, looks like ill grab this phone with a different upgrade even though i despise the physical keys and touchwiz ui. The thinness and battery life should make up for it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol