Things to do while you wait for the charge to be released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenex

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, I figure I need to entertain myself until the Charge is released, so I started a list of things to do to pass the time. Feel free to add on. ;)

• Lay on my stomach and play with my big toe (My grandmother always used to tell me to do this when I was bored. NO IDEA WTF it means!)
  • Load all the Android websites, forums, and news thread sites in a tabbed browser and hit refresh every thirty minutes in hopes of getting some good news
  • Ask one random person each day to give you a verb and an adjective. You can then use those two words to blame the delay of the phone's launch for that day (not like we have something better to go by!) e.g. The Droid Charge is still delayed because of "talking shiney" issues.
  • Spill some water on your toilet bowl. Stand on the rim and slip on the water. Be sure to hit your head on the sink and black out so that you can devise a working flux capacitor and install into a Delorean. Travel to the future and find out WTF the issue is for this delayed launch. Come back and fill us all in on the final release date.
  • Envision yet again how nice it would be to throw the phone you own now out the window of a speeding vehicle becuase you dont need it anymore since you got your Droid Charge
  • Go to the local Verizon store and start to weep while curled in a ball in the corner of the store. When they ask "Are you OK?" just reply in a sobbing voice: "I am so tired of waiting....I feel so empty without the Charge!"

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
you can take a page from south park and put yourself in suspended animation and with the instructions to be woken when the charge is given a launch date or releases. lol.

o and you #1 means it will occupy you because while your on your stomach it will be hard to reach your feet.

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Go to the local Verizon store and start to weep while curled in a ball in the corner of the store. When they ask "Are you OK?" just reply in a sobbing voice: "I am so tired of waiting....I feel so empty without the Charge!"

or file a class action law suit for mental anguish because VZW won't release the Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard