Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Default On sale now in California?

Trusted source says California's been cleared to sell the Droid Charge TODAY. Anyone try out there yet?

Droid Life just posted that they've heard everyone should be green-lighted for selling today.

Quote Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
    Droid Life just posted that they've heard everyone should be green-lighted for selling today.
    Bummer, I called my local corporate store about one hour ago and they said tomorrow

So does that mean that online retailers that are based in CA can start selling/shipping their stock today?

Hmmm... not looking good. No new posts yet about stores selling the Charge today. Could that inside contact have been confused about online pre-sales versus stores?

Another Verizon screw up. Can they get anything off the ground right these days?

Bay area vzw store wanted to sell me one this afternoon while i was picking up a 4g USB adapter for a client. I almost grabbed one to compare to the bolt

Default Got one at 3 pm Friday afternoon

I picked one up in the east bay area of California Friday afternoon around 3 pm. The Verizon store was more than happy to sell me one and they said they had a couple of large boxes of them in stock. I have been playing with my new Charge all afternoon. Really like it!

An excited owner.