1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

Question LED Flashlight app

Does anyone know of a flashlight app that works with the Droid Charge's LED camera flash?

I used Tesla LED on my HTC Incredible but it doesn't work on the Charge yet...

Thanks !

lookup "Tiny Flashlight + LED" on the market. a new version, compatible with the droid charge, was just released.

it also has a widget, similar to the TeslaLED app
    Thanked by:

A free app just called Flashlight uses the LED on the Charge.

ROM
    EE4/Gummy 1.8.1/PBJT

For advanced users, check out widgetsoid. Not only will it give quick widget access to a flashlight but Bluetooth, wifi, DATA, volume manager, brightness, etc.

ROM
    EE4/Gummy 1.75/PBJ

I'm a widgetsoid fan, but I tried it out yesterday and noticed it was eating ram/battery? I'll try again and see if it was other rogue apps draining it and not that. It's run pretty smooth on my previous android devices.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

Thumbs up LED camera flash flashlight

Quote Originally Posted by reflekt2099 View Post
    lookup "Tiny Flashlight + LED" on the market. a new version, compatible with the droid charge, was just released.

it also has a widget, similar to the TeslaLED app
    FANTASTIC !!

Thanks, that is a nice app, exactly what I was looking for !

Thanks. I used it before but when I tried it with my Charge it didn't work. Works GREAT now!

Tiny flashlight + led is what I use as well. Love the widget options it comes with!
    Banned

Default Re: LED Flashlight app

Xeccon flashlight + led is what I use as well. Love the widget options it comes with!

Default Re: LED Flashlight app

Quote Originally Posted by KB3MMX View Post
    Does anyone know of a flashlight app that works with the Droid Charge's LED camera flash?

I used Tesla LED on my HTC Incredible but it doesn't work on the Charge yet...

Thanks !
    TeslaLED works fine on my Charge. I'm rooted & on Humble 5.0. I don't know if that makes any difference.
    The strobe is very cool.