Exchange Email question.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Only TB when I went into my email, it automatically syncd each time. There was a setting in the email set up to sync every time you opened it. I can't find a similar setting on my Charge. Not a big deal, but it would be nice not to have to hit the menu button and then the sync button everytime I open my email. Anyone else find a solution?

Bryan

MikeS

May 4, 2011
Visit site
It can auto sync on schedule. To get there go to your account settings and select sync schedule. Here you can set peak and off peak schedules as well as peak times and days. I have mine set a 15 minutes for peak and manual for off peak but there are settings from every 5 minutes up to 12 hours so you can set it to sync whenever you want and not even have to think about it. Unless of course you like manually refreshing throughout the day :p

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have mine set to push the email so it comes in instantly to my phone. That is the way I had it set on my TB as well. The TB had a setting to check so that the email would sync when you opened the email widget on the phone. Any emails, that were read on my desktop and deleted would be deleted on the phone as well. I wish this phone had that capability somewhere in the settings.

Ludasmith

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Push too. It comes through to my phone faster than my computer about 80% of the time... and my computer is wired to the network vs the phone on 3/4G.