Charge or Revolution?

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the LG Revolution is going to be here May 26th... great timing, I am hours away from leaving work to buy a Charge. My understanding is that the Revolution will be priced at $250. Seems like most specs are the same, can you convince me why purchasing the Charge would be a good decision?

I honestly haven't seen enough about the Revolution to make an informed decision.

whitenessj

May 15, 2011
Visit site
same ram same speed processor SMALLER storage according to current material (only 16GB) the camera isn't as good (5mp) and i cant speak for the battery life but i know the Charge has been solid (at lest for me)...
according to alot of post it also uses Bing! as a default search... enjoy that ;) or pray for quick root if you go that way

Last edited:

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
you can't forget about the difference in the screens.

standard TFT/LCD screen on the Revolution vs the amazing Super AMOLED Plus screen on the Droid Charge

i think the decision is still between the thunderbolt and the charge. the revolution looks like LG just wanted to release a phone just for the sake of releasing a phone to get in on the mix. the only "advantage" it really has is Netflix and wireless charging. eh... i'd still pick the thunderbolt over the revolution. and in the end, i'd still pick the charge over the thunderbolt.

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I recently got the Droid Charge and was going to exchange the DC for the LG Revolution until I saw it Bing installed and on back of the phone it did not have "with Google". The other phone that had Bing and not with Google was the verizon fascinate and that is still on 2.1, while the other SGS phones have 2.2.1 and soon 2.3.

So I will keep my DC as I would like the phone updated. Yes, I hope Sammy will update the phones faster then last year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty